Volunteer Service Award
The Miss Tourism Pageants is proud to be a President’s Volunteer Service Award Certifying Organization. These annual awards recognize the important role of volunteers in the Nation. This award honors individuals whose service positively impacts communities in every corner of the United States and inspires those around them to take action and get involved. As a Certifying Organization, Miss Tourism Pageants is eager to honor our most exceptional Royal Reigning volunteers from all across the Nation.
PVSA Volunteer Eligibility Requirements:
1. Must be a US citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States.
2. Must be 5+ years of age, and
3. Must complete all services within a 12-month period.
4. All Forms must be Postal mailed with tracking and in our hands no later than May 10, 2024.
5. You will postal mail with tracking to: Make yourself copies of the forms before sending.
Miss Tourism Pageant,
616 TN - 76 #721
White House, Tn. 37188
Do not scan to email please send through postal mail.
6. Who can participate? Any Miss Tourism Reigning Queen, to include Ambassadors, Elite, Legacy and Royal Elite .
7. You must be a current reigning queen.
Eligible service is described as unpaid acts of volunteer service benefiting others. Although, showing Up in crown and sash is not considered service. However, showing up in crown and sash and contributing to the success before, during or after and helping, contributing doing something to assist the Organization is service. It is the actual work you do for the event. You should be engaged, helpful and kind. You should stay until the last little girl gets your autograph or a photo with who they may think is Queen of the whole wide world.
You will Log your hours in the form that you print below. It is important that you understand the difference between a photo op and actual community service work. One person can change the world! Princess Diana did and YOU can too.
#misstourismservice #tourismservice #joinmisstourismpageants
All Printable forms must be mailed and in hand between May 1, 2024 and May 10th, 2024 in order to make sure your award arrives for presentation at Finals. Make and retain copies for yourself. Printable forms should be postal mailed with tracking to be in hand no later than May 10, 2024. Please send all of your community service forms at one time and not separate. These forms must stay on file in our office for 24 months.